Sweet Potato BBQ Chicken Pizza
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1.5 cups (150g) oat flour
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 4 tbsp. tomato paste
- 4 tbsp. barbecue sauce
- 8 oz. (230g) chicken breast, cooked
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup (100g) cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cook the sweet potatoes until very tender when pierced with a fork; 8-10 minutes. Alternatively, microwave in a bowl with 1/4 cup water, covered, until tender; for 5 minutes. Drain, Transfer to a large bowl and mash until completely smooth. Set aside and let cool in room temperature.
- Add in the flour, eggs, salt, and stir to combine. Place the mixture on the prepared baking sheet and spread it into a 12X10X1/2 inch (30cmX27cm) rectangle. Bake until the base is dry to the touch and beginning to brown on the edges; about 25 minutes.
- Spread the tomato paste and barbecue sauce evenly on the pizza base. Place chicken, onions, and bell pepper evenly on the top and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with cheese. Continue baking until the cheese is bubbly; about 10 minutes. Cut into squares and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 358Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 418mgCarbohydrates: 73gFiber: 6gSugar: 17gProtein: 10g
Doctors Schocked! Erases fat like it never existed...
This mysterious liquid allows you to erase fat instantly, like it never existed...
Literally within days, your metabolism will be working like it did when you were 20 years old!
With no side effects, no stomach upset, and no long-term unknown health risks.
Dr. Oz, says it could be the obesity killer. Click here to learn what this is...
Normalize blood sugar in 3 weeks
In Kalimantan, a city in Indonesia. There is NOT ONE overweight person!
Even though they eat ungodly amounts of sugar!
I couldn't wrap my head around it, and it's been bugging me ever since.
This was what was shared on primetime tv. There was a rare ingredient they included in every meal…
That's clinically proven to normalize blood sugar in as fast as 3 weeks.
I was skeptical at first… but wait until you see the proof right here.
You'll discover studies made by UCLA, Gachon University, and Pennington Biomedical Research Center proves that after eating this rare "Insulin-Like" fruit will reduce your fasting blood sugar levels…
- Helps your pancreas to produce more insulin
- Lowers your blood sugar levels before and after every meal!
Just imagine how much ice-cream you could have eaten if you had this...