Slick and Quick Keto Appetizer – Bacon Sushi
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 4 slices Bacon, fried
- 15 grams of Cream Cheese
- 25 grams Cucumber, in sticks
- 25 grams Carrot, in sticks
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- Prepare all the ingredients needed.
- Spread cream cheese over bacon slices.
- Add cucumber sticks on the rightmost side of the bacon.
- Then, add the carrots.
- Slowly, roll the bacon and secure it using a toothpick.
- Repeat the same procedures with the rest of the bacon slices. Top it with sesame seeds and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 295Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 61mgSodium: 837mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 17g