Sizzling Keto Creamy Chicken
Keto Creamy Chicken
This recipe will fill your tummies with creamy goodness. Chicken breast is cooked thoroughly and made even better with some seasonings and cream. Perfect to pair with broccoli and cauliflower rice for a much healthier lunch meal.
- 1/2 tbsp Olive Oile
- 5 oz. Chicken Breast
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, sliced thinly
- 1 tsp. Ginger, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 1/2 cup Cooking Cream
- 2 oz. Cauliflower
- 1 oz Cauliflower
- 1 oz Broccoli
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Black pepper
- In a pan add olive oil and turn on medium-high heat. Once heated, add the chicken and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken on a plate and add the onions in the same pan. Cook 3 minutes.
- Add ginger.
- Add turmeric and thyme. Stir well and cook 3 more minutes.
- Pour chicken stock and add the cooking cream. Stir.
- Add the cooked chicken and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, add broccoli and cauliflower in a blender and make rice. Heat in the microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Serve the creamy chicken with broccoli cauliflower rice and enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 706Total Fat: 49gSaturated Fat: 29gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 255mgSodium: 747mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 5gSugar: 8gProtein: 51g