Quick Keto Cheesecake Recipe (no bake)
Cheesecake is widely regarded as one of the most keto friendly desserts.
All the typical ingredients are amazing for keto, and you really get a chance to enjoy something delicious and sweet and still be in ketosis.
Cashews are great or keto, second only to macadamia buts. So making a crust out of them is a completely natural thing to do!
The kicker with nuts of any kind, is finding an inexpensive place to procure them. A lot of standard grocery stores charge an arm and a leg, but sometimes you can find a vendor that has them for an affordable cost or simply order them online.
Pro Tip: Visit an Indian store, you’ll definitely find cashews at a cheaper rate there.
Cashews are great for the crust, because they really have the perfect amount of crunch that you are looking for, as well as that smooth cashew-only flavor.
Keto Cheesecake (Cashew Crust)
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1 tbsp Unsalted Butter (prefer grass fed)
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- Process cashews or crush in a plastic ziploc bag. Do not crush them too fine. Optional - you can also roast the cashews a little before crushing.
- Add melted butter, maple syrup and cashews in a bowl and combine well.
- Place crust mixture in bottom of 4 muffin cups. Keep them in fridge.
- With a hand mixer mix together cream, sour cream, heavy whipping cream and erythritol.
- Take cold crusts out after 2-3 hours from fridge
- Fill the muffin cups with the filling and keep inside the fridge for 1 hour.
- Store in fridge and eat them cold. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 220Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCarbohydrates: 5.5gNet Carbohydrates: 4.5gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 4g