Omelet With Cottage Cheese and Basil (Low Carb, Keto)
Recipe Keys – Gluten Free, Low Carb (under 20g per serving) , Vegetarian, Quick (under 30 Mins)
- 6 Large Eggs
- 4 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp. olive oil or butter
- A bunch of fresh basil
- 200g Cottage Cheese
- 12 Cherry Tomatoes
- Beat the eggs with the water and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1/4 oil/butter in a frying pan and bake 1 thin omelet, repeat until you have 4 omelet. Keep them warm under aluminium foil.
- Chop the basil finely and mix with the cottage cheese. Season with freshly ground pepper.
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters. Divide the cottage cheese and tomato over the omelet and roll them up. Cut diagonally and serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 200Total Fat: 14gCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 15g