Last updated on November 15, 2020
- 2 garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (15g) parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 medium yellow onion, wedges
- 1 zucchini, cut into sticks
- 14 oz. (400g) salmon fillet
- Preheat oven to 450F (200C)
- In a small bowl or blender, mix garlic, parsley, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Set aside until needed.
- Prepare the vegetables and distribute evenly over an 18X15" pieces of baking paper or tin foil.
- Place the salmon on top and cover it with the already prepared parsley and oil mixture.
- Place the pouches (papillote) on a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes. When ready, the parchment paper should puff up and brown slightly.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately. Transfer the envelope to a plate. Carefully cut open and serve.
Doctors Schocked! Erases fat like it never existed...
This mysterious liquid allows you to erase fat instantly, like it never existed...
Literally within days, your metabolism will be working like it did when you were 20 years old!
With no side effects, no stomach upset, and no long-term unknown health risks.
Dr. Oz, says it could be the obesity killer. Click here to learn what this is...
Normalize blood sugar in 3 weeks
In Kalimantan, a city in Indonesia. There is NOT ONE overweight person!
Even though they eat ungodly amounts of sugar!
I couldn't wrap my head around it, and it's been bugging me ever since.
This was what was shared on primetime tv. There was a rare ingredient they included in every meal…
That's clinically proven to normalize blood sugar in as fast as 3 weeks.
I was skeptical at first… but wait until you see the proof right here.
You'll discover studies made by UCLA, Gachon University, and Pennington Biomedical Research Center proves that after eating this rare "Insulin-Like" fruit will reduce your fasting blood sugar levels…
- Helps your pancreas to produce more insulin
- Lowers your blood sugar levels before and after every meal!
Just imagine how much ice-cream you could have eaten if you had this...