Mediterranean Salmon En Papillote (Baked Salmon In Parchment Paper/Foil)
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 2 garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (15g) parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 medium yellow onion, wedges
- 1 zucchini, cut into sticks
- 14 oz. (400g) salmon fillet
- Preheat oven to 450F (200C)
- In a small bowl or blender, mix garlic, parsley, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Set aside until needed.
- Prepare the vegetables and distribute evenly over an 18X15" pieces of baking paper or tin foil.
- Place the salmon on top and cover it with the already prepared parsley and oil mixture.
- Place the pouches (papillote) on a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes. When ready, the parchment paper should puff up and brown slightly.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately. Transfer the envelope to a plate. Carefully cut open and serve.