Luscious Keto Dinner Recipe – Keto Salmon in Tomatoes with Broccoli
A new way to enjoy salmon is through this creamy recipe! Salmon is a staple when it comes to keto diet. But seldom do you see salmon being served in a tomato-based sauce. It actually tastes really good and combining it with broccoli is a good idea. Blending heavy cream, cheddar cheese and cream cheese made all the difference.⠀
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 30 grams cream cheese
- 30 grams cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 100 grams salmon fillet, in chunks
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- Melt the butter on a non-stick skillet.
- Add tomatoes.
- Add and saute garlic garlic until fragrant.
- Add tomato paste.
- Add heavy cream and cream cheese.
- Stir until both of the cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Lastly, add the salmon fillet and broccoli. Cook until they are tender. Serve.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 688 kcal
Protein – 34.4g
Fat – 55.2g
Carbohydrates – 15.9g
Doctors Schocked! Erases fat like it never existed...
This mysterious liquid allows you to erase fat instantly, like it never existed...
Literally within days, your metabolism will be working like it did when you were 20 years old!
With no side effects, no stomach upset, and no long-term unknown health risks.
Dr. Oz, says it could be the obesity killer. Click here to learn what this is...
Normalize blood sugar in 3 weeks
In Kalimantan, a city in Indonesia. There is NOT ONE overweight person!
Even though they eat ungodly amounts of sugar!
I couldn't wrap my head around it, and it's been bugging me ever since.
This was what was shared on primetime tv. There was a rare ingredient they included in every meal…
That's clinically proven to normalize blood sugar in as fast as 3 weeks.
I was skeptical at first… but wait until you see the proof right here.
You'll discover studies made by UCLA, Gachon University, and Pennington Biomedical Research Center proves that after eating this rare "Insulin-Like" fruit will reduce your fasting blood sugar levels…
- Helps your pancreas to produce more insulin
- Lowers your blood sugar levels before and after every meal!
Just imagine how much ice-cream you could have eaten if you had this...