- 100g/ 1cup Tom Yao Sprouts
- 30g Red Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp chopped Roasted Peanuts
For the dressing
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp Fish sauce
- 1 tsp Brown Erythritol
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 1 red Thai chili, chopped
- 2 tsp chopped Mint Leaves
- Whisk all ingredients for the dressing in a bowl.
- Toss in tom yao sprouts, bell peppers, and chopped nuts.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 88Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1458mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 5g