Teriyaki Tofu Steaks (Keto Vegan recipe)
Tofu is a fantastic option to add to your keto meal planning. True that it contains carbohydrates but only a low amount so it is still keto-friendly. Adding tofu is also a good way to incorporate protein in your diet.
- 150g firm Tofu
- 1 tsp minced Ginger
- 1 Tbsp low-sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Mirin
- 2 tsp sugar-free Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 Tbsp chopped Scallions
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds
- Stir together water, soy sauce, mirin, maple syrup, spring onions, sesame oil, and ginger in a bowl.
- Pan-fry tofu in a lightly oiled non-stick pan.
- Pour in teriyaki sauce mixture and simmer into a glaze.
- Top with sesame seeds and scallions.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 312Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 542mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 2gSugar: 8gProtein: 17g