- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Cauliflower Florets
- 1/4 Onions, diced
- 2 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cups Spinach
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk
- Salt and pepper
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add the cauliflower and cook until tender.
- Add the onions and garlic, sauté until translucent and fragrant.
- Add the spinach.
- Add water and coconut milk.
- Brink to simmer and season with salt and pepper.
- Allow the soup to cool and pour in a food processor.
- Process util smooth. Serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 362Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 578mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 10gSugar: 5gProtein: 15g