Dazzling Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Strawberry cheesecake is a classic and these fat bombs are just as good! Strawberries, when combined with cream cheese makes this snack ultimately creamy-tasting.
- 30 grams of Strawberries (fresh or frozen), diced
- 100 grams Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
- Puree the strawberries and erythritol in a food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Divide the though into balls and chill until ready to serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 146Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 77mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 2.6g