Keto Spinach and Cheese Egg Bites
These egg bites are best for people who want a quick morning meal. The fillings are so good you will never feel like you’re eating diet food!
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup chopped Spinach
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg Powder
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a muffin tin with paper liners or non-stick cooking spray.
- Beat eggs, nutmeg powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Fold in cheese and chopped spinach.
- Pour the mixture into muffin cups and bake for 12-15 minutes.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 240 kcal
Protein – 19g (35%)
Fat – 16g (62%)
Carbohydrates – 2g (3%)
Fiber – 0.3g