Stupid-Simple Keto Snack – Low Carb Pizza Puffs
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarela
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp dried Oregano
- 1/4 tsp white Pepper
- 1 tbsp Tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup cooked Ham, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly brush a silicon muffin pan with oil.
- Beat eggs and tomato sauce in a bowl.
- Add cheese, almond flour, baking powder, oregano and white pepper. Stir until well blended.
- Fold in the ham.
- Divide the batter into the muffin pan and bake for 15 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 155Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 193mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 3gSugar: 1gProtein: 8g