Unbelievably Easy Keto Simple Pork Rib Skewers
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 3.5 oz boneless pork rib, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 Zucchini pieces
- 2 Eggplant pieces
- 2 Onion pieces
- 2 Bell pepper strips
- 4 Tomato pieces
- Salt and black pepper
- Lettuce leaf
- Place the meat pieces in a bowl and season with black pepper, salt, and thyme to taste.
- On two skewers equally put the ingredients, meat, onion, tomato, pork, eggplant, pork, zucchini, bell pepper, tomato and pork. Actually, you can layer it as you like.
- Add oil on a grill pan and cook the skewers over medium heat for 10 minutes turning every 3 minutes. Increases heat and cook for 5 more minutes on all sides. Cook until the meat and veggies are well done.
- Serve over a lettuce leaf.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 343Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 123mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 37g