No-Bake 5 Minute Keto Sandwich Bread
Ever heard of a keto sandwich bread? Wondering how you can make it?
This meal is similar to a pancake which relies purely on kitchen staples such as eggs, flour, baking powder, and oil. But instead of milk, heavy cream is used. It is light-textured, soft and can be paired with a variety of healthy foods.
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Pour olive oil into a microwave-safe dish, coating the bottom and sides evenly.
- Add in egg and heavy cream. Beat until well mixed.
- Stir in coconut flour and baking powder.
- Spread the batter evenly into the dish with a rubber spatula.
- Cook in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.