Keto Salmon with Chunky Basil Pesto
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 170g/0.4lb Salmon Fillet
- Salt and black pepper
- 1/8 tsp dried Thyme
- 1/8 tsp dried Rosemary
- 1/4 cup fresh Basil
- 1 Tbsp Almonds
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Black Pepper
- Season the salmon fillet with all the spices and herbs.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add olive oil.
- Add the salmon to the skillet, skin down first. Cook for a few minute.
- Flip the salmon carefully and continue cooking until thoroughly cooked. Set aside.
For the sauce:
- Using a food processor, prepare all the ingredients.
- Add the ingredients in the food processor.
- Pulse on high until everything is coarsely chopped, about 1 minute.
- Serve the salmon with pesto and a slice of lemon.