Last updated on May 16, 2021
There are so many delicious ways to cook pork chops. On keto, there are even more, and this is one of the ways. Pork chop topped with onion and bacon sauce is irresistible. This is because the sauce is made from the bacon, onion and pork juices. You will love this recipe and it will probably become your favorite one.
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 oz Bacon, chopped
- 1/4 Onion, sliced into thin half circles
- 1 Pork chop (about 5 oz)
- 1/4 cup Chicken Stock
- Black pepper
- In a pan over medium-high heat add olive oil. Add the bacon and cook for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In the same pan, in the bacon fat cook the onion for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- In the same pan cook the pork chop for 10-15 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- Remove the pork and return the bacon and onion in the pan. Pour chicken stock. Cook 3 minutes.
- Add cooking cream and cook until thickened.
- Season with black pepper and salt.
- Serve with keto-friendly lettuce salad and enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 737Total Fat: 55gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 38gCholesterol: 162mgSodium: 1233mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 52g
Doctors Schocked! Erases fat like it never existed...
This mysterious liquid allows you to erase fat instantly, like it never existed...
Literally within days, your metabolism will be working like it did when you were 20 years old!
With no side effects, no stomach upset, and no long-term unknown health risks.
Dr. Oz, says it could be the obesity killer. Click here to learn what this is...
Normalize blood sugar in 3 weeks
In Kalimantan, a city in Indonesia. There is NOT ONE overweight person!
Even though they eat ungodly amounts of sugar!
I couldn't wrap my head around it, and it's been bugging me ever since.
This was what was shared on primetime tv. There was a rare ingredient they included in every meal…
That's clinically proven to normalize blood sugar in as fast as 3 weeks.
I was skeptical at first… but wait until you see the proof right here.
You'll discover studies made by UCLA, Gachon University, and Pennington Biomedical Research Center proves that after eating this rare "Insulin-Like" fruit will reduce your fasting blood sugar levels…
- Helps your pancreas to produce more insulin
- Lowers your blood sugar levels before and after every meal!
Just imagine how much ice-cream you could have eaten if you had this...