Tantalizing Keto Oven-Baked Masala Pork Ribs
- 750 grams/25 ounce Pork Ribs
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1/2 salt
- Stir together yogurt, line juice, masala, ginger-garlic paste, and salt in a bowl.
- Put pork ribs together with the yogurt mixture in a resealable bag. Seal and leave to marinate in the chiller for at least 4 hours.
- Take ribs out of the bag, shaking off any excess marinade.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350F.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 453Total Fat: 38gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 125mgSodium: 213mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 26g