- 200g/7 ounce Okra, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Tomato Paste
- 2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 cup Water
- Salt, to taste
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add red onions, ginger-garlic paste, and tomato paste. Sauté until aromatic.
- Add curry powder and roast briefly.
- Add water and okra.
- Simmer for 7 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 170Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 691mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 8gSugar: 2gProtein: 5g