- 1/4 cup Walnuts
- 1/4 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Erythritol
- In a food processor, combine all the ingredients.
- Process until well combined.
- Shape the mixture into balls.
- Flatten the balls using your hands in a tray. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 172Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 62mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 3g