Effortless Healthy Dinner Recipe – Keto Garlic Rosemary Beef Shanks
- 300 grams Beef Shank
- 3 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 2 sprigs Rosemary
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 cups Beef Stock
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Season beef shanks with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat olive oil in a braising pan. Sear beef shanks until brown on both sides. Set aside.
- Add garlic into the same pan and stir over low heat until lightly caramelized.
- Add red wine vinegar, stock, and rosemary.
- Return beef shanks into the pot and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for about 2 hours or until beef is fork-tender, adding more water as needed.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 420Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 117mgSodium: 959mgCarbohydrates: 4gNet Carbohydrates: 2gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 58g