- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp chopped Parsley
- 1 Egg Yolk
- Blend all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Lightly knead the mixture into a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into even-sized balls the roll each out into sticks.
- Put the sticks in a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes at 220C/440F.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 129Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 53mgSodium: 76mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 6g