Keto Fried Salmon with Scrambled Egg
Want to start your day feeling energized and full already? Try this Fried Salmon with Scrambled Egg dish. On the side, there’s spinach too which is known to be a superfood and a popular vegetable eaten by keto-ers. This is absolutely a powerful morning meal.
- 150 grams fried Salmon Fillet
For the scrambled egg
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup fresh Spinach, to serve
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Heat a pan and melt the butter.
- Add the eggs and use spatula to cook.
- Add the heavy cream and mix well combined.
- Continue cooking until eggs are no longer liquid.
- Season with salt.
- Serve the fried salmon on a serving plate.
- Add the scrambled eggs.
- Serve with fresh spinach.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 654.9 kcal
Protein – 49.8g
Fat – 49.3g
Carbohydrates – 3g