Exquisite Keto Dinner Recipe – Spinach and Quail Eggs
Keto Spinach and Quail Eggs
On keto, many people love serving breakfast that includes eggs. Not only because they are easy to prepare and yet nutritious but because they are delicious too. But instead of chicken eggs why not use quail eggs. These eggs are even healthier. So, here is one super healthy breakfast recipe you will enjoy.
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, sliced into half-moons
- 5 oz. Spinach
- 1 oz. Broccoli
- 3 Quail Eggs
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin seeds, ground
- In a pan add olive oil and add the onion and broccoli. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook 5 minutes. Season with salt and stir.
- Crack 3 quail eggs in the pan and scramble them with the spinach. Cook 3 minutes.
- Serve topped with 1 tsp. ground pumpkin seeds and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 235Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 228mgSodium: 732mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 5gSugar: 4gProtein: 9g