Keto Salmon Belly Salpicao (Easy Keto Dinner Recipe)
- 150g / 3oz Salmon Belly Strips, diced
- 2 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Red Chili Flakes
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1.5 tsp low-sodium Soy Sauce
- Spring Onions for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add garlic and red chili for 1-2 minutes.
- Add salmon and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and soy-sauce. Stir briefly.
- Top with fresh spring onions to serve.
- Sprinkle some salt, in case required.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 288Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 314mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 3gSugar: 1gProtein: 20g