Lip smacking Keto Dinner Recipe – Low Carb Beef Chili
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 150 grams ground Beef
- 1/4 White Onions, chopped
- 1 Garlic cloves, minced
- 50 grams of canned Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 tsp Coconut Aminos
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds/powder
- 1/4 tsp dried Oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat a non-stick skillet and add olive oil.
- Add the ground beef.
- Add the onions and garlic.
- Add tomatoes and tomato paste. Mix it until well combined.
- Season it with coconut aminos.
- Pour over the water.
- Sprinkle with the spices, herbs, salt, and pepper. Mix the mixture until well combined and continue cooking until the beef is thoroughly cooked.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 593Total Fat: 41gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 24gCholesterol: 134mgSodium: 681mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 4gSugar: 8gProtein: 43g