Delightful Keto Curried Tofu with Spinach
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 100g/0.25lbs Tofu in cubes
- 1/4 cup Tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Tbsp yellow Curry Paste
- 1/4 cup Water
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup Spinach
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add the tofu cubes and garlic. Cook until light brown in color.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Pour the coconut milk over the pan.
- Add yellow curry paste and water. Mix the mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
- Bring to simmer and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 382Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 923mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 6gSugar: 3gProtein: 18g