Last updated on July 31, 2020
Curried Tofu Scramble
This Vegan Keto Curried Tofu Scramble comes together in under 30 minutes and in one skillet. It’s packed with veggies, powerful seasonings and is perfect for weekend brunch, breakfast, lunch, and even dinner.
COCKTAIL OF SPICES IN CURRY POWDER PACKS QUITE THE HEALTHY PUNCH AND GREAT HEALTH BENEFITS:
- Reduce inflammation – turmeric is the key here. It helps treat inflammation, pain and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Cancer-fighting – curcumin could help to prevent or treat cancers, including prostate, breast, skin and colon cancer. There’s also evidence that certain cancers are less common in countries where people eat curcumin daily.
- Alzheimer’s disease- curcumin’s powerful antioxidant properties, it’s thought to help prevent and treat diseases including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and multiple sclerosis.
- Boosting bones- studies have suggested turmeric could increase bone regrowth, connectivity, and repair.
- Aiding digestion – the cocktail of spices helps your tummy with relieving gas and promoting stomach acid for better digestion.
- Heart health – cardamom helps lower blood pressure, which means reducing the chance of developing cardiovascular conditions.
- Battling bacteria- coriander is well-known for its antibacterial qualities
WHAT’S SO GREAT ABOUT THIS TOFU SCRAMBLE
- less than 10 ingredients and lots of veggies and spices
- ready in less than 30 minutes
- 1 skillet – that means fewer dishes to do
- no fancy cooking techniques and a is a crowd-pleaser
- low carb, high in protein, decent amount of healthy fats and packed with other nutrients
- use leftover the next day to make a burrito for lunch.
- 100g tofu (firm or extra-firm, organic, pressed, drained and crumbled)
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 30g red bell pepper (diced)
- 15g shallots thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onions
- 1 tbsp vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp curry powder
- salt and pepper
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add the minced garlic, bell peppers and shallot. Sautee until aromatic.
- Add crumbled tofu and stir for 3 minutes.
- Mix in curry powder and nutritional yeast.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with spring onions and serve hot.
The key to making a good curried tofu scramble is good curry powder. You can purchase the curry powder from a grocery store or you can make it at home. Here is a simple recipe for the most flavorful and amazing curry powder.
Add other veggies like chopped kale or spinach, mushrooms.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 263Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 310mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 5gSugar: 3gProtein: 10g
Doctors Schocked! Erases fat like it never existed...
This mysterious liquid allows you to erase fat instantly, like it never existed...
Literally within days, your metabolism will be working like it did when you were 20 years old!
With no side effects, no stomach upset, and no long-term unknown health risks.
Dr. Oz, says it could be the obesity killer. Click here to learn what this is...
Normalize blood sugar in 3 weeks
In Kalimantan, a city in Indonesia. There is NOT ONE overweight person!
Even though they eat ungodly amounts of sugar!
I couldn't wrap my head around it, and it's been bugging me ever since.
This was what was shared on primetime tv. There was a rare ingredient they included in every meal…
That's clinically proven to normalize blood sugar in as fast as 3 weeks.
I was skeptical at first… but wait until you see the proof right here.
You'll discover studies made by UCLA, Gachon University, and Pennington Biomedical Research Center proves that after eating this rare "Insulin-Like" fruit will reduce your fasting blood sugar levels…
- Helps your pancreas to produce more insulin
- Lowers your blood sugar levels before and after every meal!
Just imagine how much ice-cream you could have eaten if you had this...