Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 200g Shrimps, deveined and shelled
- Sea salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 clove of Garlic, minced
- 1/2 Cherry Tomatoes, in halves
- 1 cup Arugula
- 2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp fresh Basil, chopped
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed
- Over medium heat, heat the skillet and add the olive oil.
- Add shrimps and cook until the color turns into light orange, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Lower the heat to low and add butter. When butter has melted, saute the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add cherry tomatoes and arugula. Then, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until tomatoes are tender and arugula is just wilted.
- Add in heavy cream, parmesan and fresh basil.
- Add the shrimps back to the skillet and stir to combine.
- Bring the mixture to simmer.
- Lastly, squeeze lemon before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 729Total Fat: 54gSaturated Fat: 26gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 24gCholesterol: 526mgSodium: 2573mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 51g