Decadent Keto Cream Cheese Pancakes with Berries Compote
For the pancake.
- 1/4 cup Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Butter, for cooking
For the berries compote.
- 1/4 cup Mixed Berries.
- 1 tsp Erythritol
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp light Whipping Cream
For the Pancakes
- Put all the pancake ingredients (except butter) in a food processor.
- Process the mixture until well combined.
- Heat a non-stick pan and melt the butter.
- Scoop the batter using a 1/4 measuring cup.
- Cover the pancakes while cooking.
- When bubbles started to appear, flip carefully the pancakes and cook for 1 minute. Repeat the same methods into the remaining batter.
For the berries compote:
- Heat all the compote ingredients in a pan and bring to a simmer until the liquid is reduced in half.
- Serve the pancakes with whipped cream and compote.
Doctors Schocked! Erases fat like it never existed...
This mysterious liquid allows you to erase fat instantly, like it never existed...
Literally within days, your metabolism will be working like it did when you were 20 years old!
With no side effects, no stomach upset, and no long-term unknown health risks.
Dr. Oz, says it could be the obesity killer. Click here to learn what this is...
Normalize blood sugar in 3 weeks
In Kalimantan, a city in Indonesia. There is NOT ONE overweight person!
Even though they eat ungodly amounts of sugar!
I couldn't wrap my head around it, and it's been bugging me ever since.
This was what was shared on primetime tv. There was a rare ingredient they included in every meal…
That's clinically proven to normalize blood sugar in as fast as 3 weeks.
I was skeptical at first… but wait until you see the proof right here.
You'll discover studies made by UCLA, Gachon University, and Pennington Biomedical Research Center proves that after eating this rare "Insulin-Like" fruit will reduce your fasting blood sugar levels…
- Helps your pancreas to produce more insulin
- Lowers your blood sugar levels before and after every meal!
Just imagine how much ice-cream you could have eaten if you had this...