Decadent Keto Cream Cheese Pancakes with Berries Compote
For the pancake.
- 1/4 cup Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Butter, for cooking
For the berries compote.
- 1/4 cup Mixed Berries.
- 1 tsp Erythritol
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp light Whipping Cream
For the Pancakes
- Put all the pancake ingredients (except butter) in a food processor.
- Process the mixture until well combined.
- Heat a non-stick pan and melt the butter.
- Scoop the batter using a 1/4 measuring cup.
- Cover the pancakes while cooking.
- When bubbles started to appear, flip carefully the pancakes and cook for 1 minute. Repeat the same methods into the remaining batter.
For the berries compote:
- Heat all the compote ingredients in a pan and bring to a simmer until the liquid is reduced in half.
- Serve the pancakes with whipped cream and compote.