Dreamy Keto Cloud Eggs
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Bacon, chopped, cooked
- 1 Tbsp Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Green Onions, chopped (the greens)
- 2 Tomato slices
- 2 Cucumber Slices
- Black pepper and Salt
- Preheat the oven to 390F. Separate the yolks from the whites and add the whites in a bowl. Season with black pepper and salt. Mix with a mixer until fluffy and stiff.
- Place a parchment paper on a baking dish and separate the egg whites into equal parts.
- In each part, make a small hole and carefully add the yolks.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve topped with chopped bacon, bell pepper, green onions, slices of tomatoes and cucumber.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.