Undeniably The Best Keto Chicken Taco Soup
Craving for some soup on the cold-water night? Try this Chicken Taco Soup’s that’s bursting with flavor and fillings.
A hearty and healthy dish that even the whole family will absolutely love even if they are not watching their weight too!
- 50 g diced Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tbsp Diced White Onion
- 1 Tbsp diced Red Bell Pepper
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp minced Jalapenos
- 1.5 cups Chicken Stock
- 1/3 cup sugar-free Tomato Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Taco Spice Mix
- 50g diced Avocado
- Fresh Cilantro for garnish
- Sear chicken pieces slightly in olive oil.
- Add garlic, onions, bell peppers, and jalapenos. Sweat until aromatic.
- Add spice mix, stock and tomato sauce. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Ladle into a bowl and top with avocados and cilantro.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 300Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 700mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 6gSugar: 1gProtein: 12g