- 150g/2 ounce homemade Beef Patty, 85/15 beef.
- 1 slice Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Romaine leaves
- 1 small Tomato, sliced
- 1/4 Cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 Red Onions, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- Prepare the preferred packaging for your sandwich. Place the romaine lettuce.
- Add the homemade beef patty.
- Spread a tablespoon of mayonnaise over the patty.
- Add the cheddar cheese slice.
- Add the sliced tomatoes, cucumber, and red onions.
- Lastly, top it with another lettuce. Wrap it with your preferred packaging or you can consume it immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 662Total Fat: 54gSaturated Fat: 25gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 34gCholesterol: 500mgSodium: 628mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 30g