Absurdly Easy Keto Cauliflower Rice
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Garlic Clove, chopped
- 1/2 Onions, diced
- 1/4 Red Pepper, Sliced
- 1/4 Green Pepper, Sliced
- 1/2 small Cauliflower, in florets
- 1 tsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tbsp Green Onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Process that cauliflower florets into rice using a food processor.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add olive oil.
- Add mushrooms and sauté until brown.
- Add garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add the onions and cook until translucent.
- Add the peppers and cook until bright in color.
- Add the cauliflower rice and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Drizzle with coconut aminos.
- Top it with green onions.
- Lastly, season it with salt and pepper. Serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 360Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 23gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 412mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 8gSugar: 12gProtein: 7g