Keto Cauliflower Mash (LOW CARB MASHED POTATO ALTERNATIVE)
Looking for that perfect substitute for a mashed potato that is low carb? Try our cauliflower mash. It has a thick starchy consistency that is smooth and creamy. This side dish is delicious, healthy and definitely keto-friendly.
- 2 cups Cauliflower Florets
- 1 Tbsp Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Boil cauliflower for 10-15 minutes, or until very soft.
- Drain and transfer to a food processor together with the rest of the ingredients. Pulse until smooth.
- Serve hot.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 227Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 374mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 6gSugar: 6gProtein: 6g