- 120grams/1 small cup Shrimps, peeled and deveined, cooked in 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1/4 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup black Olives, pitted and sliced
- 17 grams of Blue Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil to Serve
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice, to serve.
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Add the spinach to the lunch box.
- Alice the tomatoes in half and also add to the lunch box.
- Add the black olives.
- Add the buttered shrimps.
- Add the blue cheese.
- Lastly, add olive oil and squeeze lemon juice.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 643Total Fat: 48gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 24gCholesterol: 380mgSodium: 2128mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 6gSugar: 2gProtein: 43g