Keto Butter Chicken
- 100g Chicken breast, diced
- 10g minced Garlic
- 5g minced Ginger
- 10g minced Shallots
- 2tsp Curry Powder
- 2tsp Tomato Paste
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- Fresh Cilantro for garnish
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add ginger, garlic and shallots. Sauté until aromatic.
- Add tomato paste and curry powder. Roast for about a minute.
- Add chicken stock and bring to a simmer.
- Add chicken pieces and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and simmer until thick.
- Top with fresh cilantro.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 461Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 153mgSodium: 359mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 3gSugar: 5gProtein: 37g