Undeniably The Best Keto Broccoli in Mozzarella and Parmesan Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Garlic colve, chopped
- 1/2 White Onions, diced
- 1/2 cup heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Water
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup Broccoli florets
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Mozzarella Cheese
- Over medium heat, melt the butter using a non-stick pan.
- Add the garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Add the white onions and cook until translucent.
- Pour the heavy whipping cream.
- Add the cornstarch.
- Add the broccoli florets.
- Add water if the sauce is too thick.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- Add the parmesan cheese.
- Lastly, add the mozzarella cheese. Stir the mixture until well combined and the sauce is thick and creamy. Serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 655Total Fat: 60gSaturated Fat: 37gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 180mgSodium: 665mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 6gSugar: 8gProtein: 13g