Servings = 6 Prep Time = 15 mins Cook Time = 40 minutes
Not only does this recipe follow the same simplicity requirements of our other recipes, you can store it for nearly a week without really having to worry.
If you are on a budget, this is awesome for you!
Just double, or even triple up the ingredient amount and store in the fridge… it reheats perfectly, and tastes great.
This is a pretty standard recipe, but if you want, you can go hog wild (see what I did there?) and add variety of meats to the dish.
Lastly, you can make a casserole out of leftovers too, so if you have something you want to get in your belly, just toss it in there; you can never go wrong with a good casserole!
- 1/2 lb Sausage
- 6 Large Eggs
- 2 cups Broccoli
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Remove casing from sausage and crumble into a medium high heat skillet. (You can also simply cut them into pieces instead)
- Once the sausage is almost fully cooked toss in the chopped up broccoli and minced garlic cloves, and cook for an additional 2 minutes (until broccoli turns bright green)
- As the sausage and broccoli are cooking add the eggs, coconut milk, heavy whipping cream, seasonings and half the cheese (1/4 cup) to a bowl and combine well.
- Once the broccoli and sausage are done cooking transfer them to a 10X6 casserole or 6 separate small bowls and make a flat layer.
- Pour the egg mixture over top as evenly as possible.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese over top off the casserole and bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 284Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 230mgSodium: 567mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 15g