Keto Breakfast Recipe – Bacon and Egg Cups
My favorite pan in my kitchen is the muffin tin. Why? Because they are almost the perfect serving size, and you can put about anything into them and just go for it!
The number one goal with this recipe is to stuff as much deliciousness in one cup as you can . If it gets a little full, so be it, just keep going! One of the greatest things about keto is that you don’t have to give up all the things you love like cheese and bacon, so the more the merrier!
Also, don’t be afraid to switch up the stuff up you put in it! Anything works, really!
- 12 large eggs
- 6 slices bacon
- 3 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Start by cooking the Bacon
- This can be done on the stove top or in the oven. Since I will be using the oven anyway, I find it easiest to just use that.
- Bake the bacon for 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees
- Allow Bacon to cool. Crack single egg into cup of a muffin tin.
- Chop bacon into 1/4 inch pieces and 1/2 strip of bacon to each egg cup.
- Add 0.25 oz of cheddar cheese to each cup.
- With a fork, break each yolk and stir ingredients together lightly.
- Bake egg cups for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees.
You may add chopped vegetables too, like bell peppers or mushrooms.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 191Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 298mgSodium: 321mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 15g