Last updated on October 9, 2020
My favorite pan in my kitchen is the muffin tin. Why? Because they are almost the perfect serving size, and you can put about anything into them and just go for it!
The number one goal with this recipe is to stuff as much deliciousness in one cup as you can . If it gets a little full, so be it, just keep going! One of the greatest things about keto is that you don’t have to give up all the things you love like cheese and bacon, so the more the merrier!
Also, don’t be afraid to switch up the stuff up you put in it! Anything works, really!
- 12 large eggs
- 6 slices bacon
- 3 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Start by cooking the Bacon
- This can be done on the stove top or in the oven. Since I will be using the oven anyway, I find it easiest to just use that.
- Bake the bacon for 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees
- Allow Bacon to cool. Crack single egg into cup of a muffin tin.
- Chop bacon into 1/4 inch pieces and 1/2 strip of bacon to each egg cup.
- Add 0.25 oz of cheddar cheese to each cup.
- With a fork, break each yolk and stir ingredients together lightly.
- Bake egg cups for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees.
You may add chopped vegetables too, like bell peppers or mushrooms.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 191Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 298mgSodium: 321mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 15g
Doctors Schocked! Erases fat like it never existed...
This mysterious liquid allows you to erase fat instantly, like it never existed...
Literally within days, your metabolism will be working like it did when you were 20 years old!
With no side effects, no stomach upset, and no long-term unknown health risks.
Dr. Oz, says it could be the obesity killer. Click here to learn what this is...
Normalize blood sugar in 3 weeks
In Kalimantan, a city in Indonesia. There is NOT ONE overweight person!
Even though they eat ungodly amounts of sugar!
I couldn't wrap my head around it, and it's been bugging me ever since.
This was what was shared on primetime tv. There was a rare ingredient they included in every meal…
That's clinically proven to normalize blood sugar in as fast as 3 weeks.
I was skeptical at first… but wait until you see the proof right here.
You'll discover studies made by UCLA, Gachon University, and Pennington Biomedical Research Center proves that after eating this rare "Insulin-Like" fruit will reduce your fasting blood sugar levels…
- Helps your pancreas to produce more insulin
- Lowers your blood sugar levels before and after every meal!
Just imagine how much ice-cream you could have eaten if you had this...