Keto 5 Minute Breakfast Recipe – Broccoli and Cheddar Frittata
This dish is perfect for brunch or a quick dinner meal. It’s very healthy because of the broccoli as part of the ingredients.
Broccoli is loaded with vitamins and minerals, as well as bioactive compounds.
And of course, there’s cheddar cheese. Who doesn’t love cheese?
Mixing the cheese in this recipe makes this recipe simple meal a scrumptious one.
You can easily make this, no complex procedures required!
- 3 Egss
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Broccoli Florets
- Pinch of Salt and Paprika
- Brush a heat-proof dish with butter.
- Beat in eggs, salt, and paprika.
- Mix in cheddar and top with broccoli florets.
- Set in the microwave for about 3 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 236Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 59mgSodium: 426mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 8g