Keto Bacon and Broccoli Salad
- 1 Cup Broccoli, steamed, drained
- Bacon slices, cooked, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Cheddar Cheese, in cubes
- 1 Tbsp Red Onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Sugar free Ranch Dressing
- 1 Tbsp whole Almonds
- In a large mixing bowl, place the steamed broccoli.
- Add the chopped bacon.
- Add the cheddar cheese.
- Add the red onions.
- Add the almonds.
- Lastly, add the ranch dressing.
- Toss the salad with dressing until well combined. Served.
Buy low carb, sugar free ranch dressing and in case you want to make your own Keto/Low Carb ranch dressing - this is a great recipe.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 455Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 672mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 10gSugar: 6gProtein: 14g