Keto Almond Butter Energy Balls
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup Almonds
- 1/4 cup Almond Butter
- 1 Tbsp Stevia
- 1/4 Chocolate Chips, unsweetened
- 1 Tbsp MCT Oil
- Place almonds, almond butter, and stevia in a food processor. Process it until the texture is good.
- Add the chocolate chips and MCT oil. Mix until well combined.
- Shape the mixture into balls and place on a tray.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 190Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 44mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 5g