Irresistible Keto Snack – Cheese Biscuits
These cheese biscuits use almond flour which is a popular low carb flour, so it’s definitely keto-approved.
Enjoy these during snack time, or at any part of the day. It’s so good you would want to have these always at hand.
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 1 Egg Yolk
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and knead into a smooth dough.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and preheat the oven to 220C.
- Place dough in between sheets of parchment and flatten with a fork.
- Cut into serving-sized pieces and prick holes on the surface with a fork.
- Transfer onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 291Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 212mgSodium: 193mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 3gSugar: 1gProtein: 14g