Last updated on July 31, 2020
These cheese biscuits use almond flour which is a popular low carb flour, so it’s definitely keto-approved.
Enjoy these during snack time, or at any part of the day. It’s so good you would want to have these always at hand.
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 1 Egg Yolk
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and knead into a smooth dough.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and preheat the oven to 220C.
- Place dough in between sheets of parchment and flatten with a fork.
- Cut into serving-sized pieces and prick holes on the surface with a fork.
- Transfer onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 291Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 212mgSodium: 193mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 3gSugar: 1gProtein: 14g
Doctors Schocked! Erases fat like it never existed...
This mysterious liquid allows you to erase fat instantly, like it never existed...
Literally within days, your metabolism will be working like it did when you were 20 years old!
With no side effects, no stomach upset, and no long-term unknown health risks.
Dr. Oz, says it could be the obesity killer. Click here to learn what this is...
Normalize blood sugar in 3 weeks
In Kalimantan, a city in Indonesia. There is NOT ONE overweight person!
Even though they eat ungodly amounts of sugar!
I couldn't wrap my head around it, and it's been bugging me ever since.
This was what was shared on primetime tv. There was a rare ingredient they included in every meal…
That's clinically proven to normalize blood sugar in as fast as 3 weeks.
I was skeptical at first… but wait until you see the proof right here.
You'll discover studies made by UCLA, Gachon University, and Pennington Biomedical Research Center proves that after eating this rare "Insulin-Like" fruit will reduce your fasting blood sugar levels…
- Helps your pancreas to produce more insulin
- Lowers your blood sugar levels before and after every meal!
Just imagine how much ice-cream you could have eaten if you had this...