Green Beans and Tofu Stir-fry With Roasted Peanuts (Vegan-Low Carb)
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 9.8 oz. (280g) tofu
- 1.5 cups (220g) green beans, halved
- 1/2 tsp. chili flakes
- 1 tbsp. tamari
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 cup (30g) roasted peanuts, chopped
- Drain the tofu, wrap in a kitchen towel and press gently to remove excess water. Unwrap, pat dry and slice into cubes.
- Heat sesame oil in a large pan set over medium-high heat. Add the tofu to the pan and let it cook for a minute, before turning over. Cook until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Add the green beans and chili flakes, frequently stirring for about 3-4 minutes, until the beans are crisp-tender.
- In a cup, stir the tamari, vinegar and honey; then drizzle over the tofu and beans. Stir and toss to coat, then transfer to serving bowls. Sprinkle with peanuts to serve.
Nutrition per serving: 173kcal, 12g Fats, 10g Carbs, 11g Protein
Recipe Keys: Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low Carb, Meal Prep, Vegan, Quick Meal, Contain nuts.