Easy Keto Honey-Mustard Rotisserie Chicken Salad
This salad is pure perfection. The rotisserie chicken is excellently paired with the dressing which has a tangy flavor and a little bit of sweetness. It’s very easy to make because you just toss everything in a bowl. It’s so delicious that you can finish this salad without even noticing!
- 1/2 cup Diced Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 cup Shredded Romaine
- 1/4 Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Sugar-Free Honey
- 1 tsp Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Pinch of Black Pepper and Salt
- Whisk together all ingredients for the dressing in a bowl.
- Toss in all remaining ingredients.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 324 kcal
Protein – 20g (27%)
Fat – 23g (65%)
Carbohydrates – 7g (8%)
Fiber – 2g