- 1 Pork rib, sliced (opened) along the bone
- Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp Oil
- 1/2 Cup Red Cabbage, shredded
- 1 and 1/2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- Season the rib with black pepper and salt. Rub all over the meat.
- Preheat a grilling pan over medium heat and add oil. Once heated, place the rib. Cook for 5 minutes and turn. Cook for 5 more minutes.
- Increase heat and cook for 5 minutes per side.
- In the meantime, combine the cabbage, carrot and mayonnaise, season with salt and black pepper and stir to combine.
- Serve the meat with coleslaw.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 800Total Fat: 70gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 3gSugar: 1gProtein: 40g