Easy Keto Dinner Recipe – Pork Steak With Garlic Butter Mushroom
- 2 Pork Steak, 150 grams each
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 Tbsp Butter, divided
- 2 large Garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2tsp Paprika
- 1/2tsp cumin seed/powder
- 1 cup Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Prepare all the ingredients. Season the pork steak with salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick skillet.
- Saute the garlic until fragrant.
- Place the pork steak into the skillet and continue cooking. Carefully flip the steak.
- Add mushrooms and broth, and allow it to cook.
- Season with paprika and cumin seed. Cook for another minute and baste the pork steak with more butter. Serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 633Total Fat: 49gSaturated Fat: 24gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 204mgSodium: 480mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 41g