Easy Keto Coconut Flour Crepes
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Whole Milk
- 1.5 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Powdered Erythritol
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Beat egg in a bowl.
- Whisk in milk and vanilla.
- Stir in coconut flour until smooth.
- Ladle the batter into a lightly oiled non-stick pan. Swirl around and cook for about 30 seconds. Flip and cook for a few more seconds.
- Dust with powdered erythritol and cinnamon powder to serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 159Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgCarbohydrates: 4gNet Carbohydrates: 2gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 10g