Easy Keto Breakfast ‘Rice’?
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 100g /4 ounce Cauliflower
- 50g/2 ounce Bacon Chopped
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp chopped Spring Onions
- Rice the cauliflower in a food processor.
- Heat a non-stick pan. Add bacon and stir until fat is rendered.
- Add egg and stir until fully cooked.
- Toss in riced cauliflower and spring onions for 1-2 minutes.
- Season as needed with salt and pepper.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 365Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 242mgSodium: 1044mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 28g