- 100g /4 ounce Cauliflower
- 50g/2 ounce Bacon Chopped
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp chopped Spring Onions
- Rice the cauliflower in a food processor.
- Heat a non-stick pan. Add bacon and stir until fat is rendered.
- Add egg and stir until fully cooked.
- Toss in riced cauliflower and spring onions for 1-2 minutes.
- Season as needed with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 365Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 242mgSodium: 1044mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 28g
Keto Meal Plan
Our “done for you” keto meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Click here to start creating your customized keto meal plan. Simply follow it to achieve a successful keto diet.